Home
Search our store
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PF personal

Gun Control "Poll"

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Do you support gun control and magazine limits?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [14.29%]
18 [85.71%]

Author
Colorado Outings View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

"The Boss"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colorado Outings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gun Control "Poll"
    Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 6:51pm
It's not how much a magazine will hold but rather who is holding the gun with that magazine.
We believe our government should not tell it's people how much ammo our guns should hold.
Why does the issue of gun magazine capacity even come up. The people doing these shootings
are unstable to say the least.

Watch this video it is worth your time!

This has all come up because of these people. We the people have guns to protect ourselves from a
government that has gone array. Our government is beginning on that track. I have said this before
our government should stay out of health care and the rights of our guns and ammo.

Edited by Colorado Outings - Jul 02 2018 at 5:03pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:53pm
the government was made to protect the people,not to tell me about my guns or health care.
Colorado Outings View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

"The Boss"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colorado Outings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:13pm
That was the way of our for fathers for the government to help and grow a nation. Now it's big
business for our government to stick it's nose in all it can. Even if it hurts the nation. My opinion
anyway.

Edited by The Boss - May 09 2013 at 9:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.